“Old School.” They were trying too hard to be funny.
– Chayne Lightfoot, 24, nutrition
“The Fast and the Furious.” I felt like there was no storyline and there were too many things going on at once. It wasn’t very developed.
– Renee Katayama, 18, liberal arts`
“Iron Man.” It was too Hollywoodized; it’s not Iron Man.
– Vincent Eiserlog, 22, liberal arts
“Pulp Fiction.” I didn’t understand it.
– Constance Barton, 45, liberal arts
“The Hangover.” There’s no storyline; they’re just drunk all the time.
– Kelly Hammock, 21, nursing
“Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.” From get-go it was all over the place. The plot wasn’t very understandable. I actually like Jim Carrey, but I felt that he was all of the place. Just did not care for it at all.
– Jake Atterson, 21, PTA